W...W...W...Wednesday

I have noticed that so many crafters also blog about the books they are into.  That sounded fun to me so I'm participating in:





To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions… • What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next?

 Click to check out the blog  WWW Wednesday

My Answers 

What are you currently reading? 

Well, I always have a number of books going, most of them nonfiction, but usually always one fiction book.  I just started Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins; my daughter and husband have already read the series.  The first couple chapters sped by!

For non fiction on my night stand I have:
Seeing in the Dark: Claim Your Own Shamanic Power Now and in the Coming Age by Colleen Deatsman and Paul Bowersox-Very interesting!
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle 
The Audubon Society Field Guide to Mushrooms-My yard is full to brimming with 4-5 different types of mushrooms.  No, I am not looking to eat them, just learn about them.

Mixed Media Girls with Suzi Blu


What did you recently finish reading?

The Book of Lost Fragrances by M J Rose-It is light reading and I enjoyed it!
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle-Great!



What do you think you’ll read next?

Catching Fire, the next book in the Hunger Games series.


Join in: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/www-wednesdays-aug-29/

Comments

  1. This is a fun post, thanks for sharing! My daughters and I are currently listening to the audiobook of The Hunger Games while we knit hats in the evenings :) And A New Earth is one of my favorite books EVER. I'm thinking I'll check out some more of the ones on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I like to mix up the kind of posts I do. I am also a knitter, it is so great you all knit together. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Wahoo! Comments are fun. I will always try to check out your blog, shop or website and follow back. I want to support the work and ideas of fellow cyberspace community members.

Popular Posts